Фанфики

Объявление

Дорогие авторы! Если Ваш фанфик находится в приостановленных и вы выложили проду, то убедительная просьба делать заявку на возвращение фанфика в соответствующий раздел сайта. С уважением Navey

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Фанфики » Развлекаемся » | Ctrl+V |

| Ctrl+V |

Сообщений 191 страница 200 из 748

Спасибо ОГРОМНОЕ за такой чудесный фанф)))))
Жду от тебя новых творений))))

Ой... Ириш, я говорю что мне далеко до тебя...
Нууу, вот мой фф который более или менее нормальный--->http://fanfichin.forumbb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=636
У меня фантазия больная, так что не пугайся))))
Все мои фф Сумеречные... По Наруто пока не начинала, так как надо закрыть текущие 18))
А этот только начат... но один из любимых->http://fanfichin.forumbb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=3558

Ksenya95

Минск,Горки, Витебск ,Дубровна, Могилёв
я знаю 5 столиц мира

Ты серьезно?!
А можешь сказать все тоже самое, но лично мне!???
Или слабо?))
Скажешь ты, отвечу и я))
А призаваться через контакт как-то не романтично)))
И наверное я должна обидеться за твою проверку!(брата не бить, он случайно пробалтался)

Chapter 9 – Too Blind

After we had lunch Edward said that he wanted to walk around the beach.

"Edward, where are we going?" I asked him.

"I don't know, I just want to walk," he answered.

He held my hand and we walked slowly until we reached the seashore.

"Have I already told you how Tanya and I met?" he asked.

"Not yet," I answered.

We sat on the sand and then he started to talk, "We were nine when we first met, from the day I saw her I knew that I want to be with her. She was sweet, simple and kind. We always see each other because his dad was my dad's best friend. We would play and talk for hours. I confessed my feelings for her when we were fifteen and we started dating when we were seventeen because she said that she's ready to date me; it was a long distance relationship because I was studying at a med school that time. This year, when I went home, she was the first person that I went to. I saw her again after six years, she changed, and I can't even recognize her anymore. She wears revealing clothes and heavy makeup. She acts rudely and bossy, but that doesn't change what I feel for her. After a week I proposed to her and she said yes. I was so glad that time. Everything was going great but after a month, it seems that she has no time for me anymore. She said that she was busy with her work. Every time that we see each other all we do is argue. And then last week she broke up with me, she said that our relationship won't work …" I could see too much pain in Edward's eyes, and I somehow felt the pain too.

I wonder if Tanya was really busy that time, maybe she's busy with another guy. I should tell Edward, Tanya do not deserve a guy like him. Edward was honest, kind and understanding. Yes, Tanya was beautiful, but only on the outside. Edward has the right to know that Tanya cheated on him. I just can't stand it anymore; he should just leave her alone and find a girl that would appreciate him more.

"Edward, I have something to tell you," I said nervously.

"About what?" he asked curiously.

"Tanya," I mumbled.

"Who?"

"Tanya, she's…uh," I can't say the word, damn.

"She's what?"

"She cheated on you when you were still dating," I said, looking into his eyes.

"What? How'd you say so? Bella, where did you get that information?"

"Your mom, she said that they didn't tell you because they don't want you to be hurt." I was just telling the truth, I hope Esme won't get angry at me because I told Edward.

"Bella, why do you have to make-up a story? I know you hate Tanya because of what she said earlier but you don't need to backstab her," he said angrily.

"Edward, I'm telling you the truth, it's your decision if you want to believe it or not. Look at Tanya; she's already dating even though you two just broke up. Do you know what that means?" I asked angrily as I stood up. "She didn't get hurt when you broke up, you're nothing to her. Isn't that you haven't move on yet? It's the same with her, she haven't move on because she doesn't have to, because as I said, she didn't love you. And you don't want to believe me because you're imagining that she loves you. And you didn't even realize that because you were too blind to see, because you love her so much."

"Bella, I can't believe you just said that I thou—"

"Well believe it, I know someone like her, a cheater and believe me, she will do no good to you, don't waste your time with a girl like her. You are young, find another girl that would love and appreciate you, Edward there are many girls on earth, Tanya is just one of them."

I walked away; I don't want to hear him defend that girl.

"I'll see you later. I'll try to talk to Tanya about what you said." He said while I was walking away. Yeah go talk to her and you'll know that truth.

I turned on my ipod and listened to a song that would be really appropriate for Tanya.

...she's not a saint and she's not what you think
She's an actress, Whoa
She's better known for the things that she does
On the mattress, Whoa
Soon she's gonna find
Stealing other people's toys on the playground
Won't make you many friends
She should keep in mind,
She should keep in mind
There is nothing I do better than revenge, Ha

She lives her life like it's a party and she's on the list
She looks at me like I'm a trend and she's so over it
I think her ever present frown is a little troubling
And, she thinks I'm psycho
Cause I like to rhyme her name with things, but
Sophistication isn't what you wear, or who you know
Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go
Oh they didn't teach you that in prep school
So it's up to me
But no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity

She's not a saint and she's not what you think
She's an actress, Whoa

On the mattress, Whoa
Soon she's gonna find
Won't make you many friends
She should keep in mind,
She should keep in mind
There is nothing I do better than revenge, Ha ha

I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at honey
You might have him, but haven't you heard
I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at honey
You might have him, but I always get the last word
Whoa

She's not a saint and she's not what you think
She's an actress, Whoa
On the mattress, Whoa
Soon she's gonna find
Won't make you many friends...

Yeah, she's not a saint Edward, she's an actress, I thought.

While walking I saw a familiar guy, he has grown perfectly; I know that's Jacob, my father's best friend's son.

I walked towards him; he was really tall and big. I can't believe he's a grown-up already.

"Jacob, is that you?" I asked.

"Excuse me do I know you?" he answered me with another question, oh great.

"Don't you remember me?" I smiled.

"Oh god, is that you Bella? You look great," he said excitedly.

"Yes it's me! I missed you Jake, it's been six years, and you look great too."

He hugged me and then quickly pulled away.

"You've grown really quick! I can't believe you're just sixteen, you're so tall." I said.

"You too, you look forty," he joked and I laughed.

I really feel comfortable with Jacob, it's like he's my younger brother.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"Uh…I'm with a friend, he just wants to hang out here," I lied.

"You're a terrible liar, Bella," he said with a chuckle.

"Okay, okay, I'm here with a guy friend, and I'm helping him."

"Helping him with what?"

"It's a top secret," I joked.

"Okay I will not force you if you don't want to tell me what that top secret is."

I looked at him once more. He's not the kid that I used to play with anymore. He's taller than Edward and he has great biceps.

"Wanna hang-out at the café? We could talk there. Tell all the things that I've missed last six years," I said.

"Sure, I'm free today."

So we went there and talked for hours. I realized that I've missed many things last six years. He said that his sisters were already married. He also said that his father and his friends would love to see me.

"So Bella, are you dating a guy right now?" Jacob asked shyly.

"Uhm—" I was about to say 'no', but my cell rang.

"Excuse me for awhile Jake," I said as I answer my phone.

"Okay, take your time."

I went out of the café and went to the porch.

"Hello?"

"Bella, I need to talk to you," Edward said, it looks like he's crying, oh god.

"Where are you now?"

"At the cottage."

"Okay, I'll be there," I said then I hung-up the phone.

I went back inside to say goodbye to Jacob.

"Jake, I have to go; I'll just see you around. And here's my number," I said as I wrote my number on the napkin.

"I'll call you later," he said.

"Okay, bye." I waved goodbye to him and went out.

I run towards our cottage. I think I tripped five times before I got there.

What could be his problem? Why is he crying?

I opened the door of the cottage…oh my god.

Уходи душа моя,ты уходи,
Сердце не томи моё,ты не томи...
Поднимись душа моя за облака
И на полувздохе прошепчи "пока"...

It's My Life

Chapter 13 – Fake Lullabies

[still EPOV:)]

"Hey, what's the problem? You said wanted to talk to me, what is it that you wanted to say?" Bella asked as she opens the door.

"You were right Bella Tanya cheated on me, that guy that she was dating now was the guy she was dating while we were still in a relationship. You're right I'm too blind to see and realize that because I love her so much," I said and then drink from the bottle of beer that I was holding.

"I told you I was saying the truth. Stop drinking, that would not do any good to you," she scolded me, I pretended that I didn't hear anything, and I just drink again.

"Stop it Edward." She grabbed the beer that I was drinking.

"Give it back!" I shouted but she didn't mind me, instead she turned off the music player then turned to me again.

"I won't," she said as she stormed out of the room.

I looked around the room and saw that it was really a mess. Ugh, what have I done! I've done a big mess.

I went out of the room to see what Bella is doing.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I exclaimed.

"Throwing the beers?" she said sarcastically.

She went into the utility room and came back with cleaning materials.

I went inside my room to calm myself. I replaced the cd in the music player with calmer and relaxing music.

I became calmer now, and I went out to help Bella clean my mess.

"I'll help," I said in a guilty tone.

She stopped sweeping and said, "Okay." without looking at me.

She continued sweeping and I picked up the large pieces of glass, maybe from the vases and the bottles. When I was done picking them up, I threw it in the trash can. I went into the utility room and got some cleaning materials so I could clean my room.

I was done cleaning, I didn't notice the time. I looked at my wrist watch and it is already 6pm, we've been cleaning for almost two hours. Bella must be exhausted.

I went out and saw her sitting on the couch, I sat beside her.

"Thanks," I said.

"For what?" she mumbled.

"For bringing me back to reality. For saying the truth, for everything…thanks." I smiled.

"I just don't want you to experience what I have experienced." She looks sad.

"What did you experience?"

"Being betrayed without knowing it."

"By a boyfriend?" I said teasingly.

"No. By my father," she sighed.

"What do you mean?" I gave her a serious expression.

She frowned and said, "He cheated on my mother."

"I'm so sorry," I felt guilty asking that question so I looked on the floor.

"It's no big deal anymore, I don't care about him. He'll just be a memory of the past. Since he chose that whore over us, I didn't consider him as my father anymore. Past should be forgotten, because the future is more important." Her voice is full of hope.

"You're right," I agreed.

I saw that she was still frowning and that made me frown too.

She laid her head on my shoulder and said, "Do you mind, I'm exhausted because of your mess." I chuckled softly when she said that. Of course she could stay with me as long as she wants. And I have no plan to let her go. Plan? What am I thinking? This girl is too young for me. But I think I like her more than a sister, but I think that she doesn't like me that way, she's just with me now because of her mom. She's just here because I asked her to pretend to be my girlfriend.

"I'll sing you a song as a thank you gift," I offered.

"You can sing?" she asked and her face brightened up.

"Not much, but I'll try my best," I said jokingly, but still looking in her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. We laughed together; her laugh was like music to me, music that I would never get tired of listening to,

I started humming and eventually sang her a song. She closed her eyes and I wrapped an arm around her. It feels so natural to do this, like it's a daily routine. I sang another song for her, but I'm not sure if she's listening because I think she's already asleep.

Daddy's waiting outside
Holding your favorite toy
His eyes are full of joy
He can't wait to see your face
He's craving for that moments sweet embrace
His body starts to shiver
Cause this is the first time you'll see each other but

Everything was an imagination
You were a victim of a fad illusion
There's nothing you can do

Cause when we close our eyes
We hear more lies
Fake lullabies
Poisoning our minds…

…Everything was an imagination
You were a victim of a fad illusion
There's nothing you can do

Cause when we close our eyes
We hear more lies
Fake lullabies
Poisoning our minds

Wake up little girl
Daddy's gone forever…

I rested my head on hers and I fell asleep with her.

I woke up in the middle of the night and I don't feel comfortable anymore. So I carefully carried Bella into my room and placed her into the bed.

"Edward," she murmured. Oh, she's sleep talking again.

I lay beside her and listened more to her sleep talk.

"There something weird about you," she said softly.

"What is it?" I whispered into her ear. I wasn't expecting an answer from her since she was sleeping, but to my surprise, she spoke again. "All, all the things you do to me, it has a weird effect, you make my heart beat faster than it normally does, and it's so fast that it's hard to breathe. And there's this electricity that I feel every time you touch me."

She snuggled to me and I wrapped my arms around her. She fitted perfectly on my arms, like it was built to be wrapped into her.

"I think I love you," she mumbled once more and then she became quiet again.

I wanted to say 'I love you too' but I'm not sure about my feelings yet. I have to think more about it. I fell asleep again with an angel in my arms.

I looked at the digital clock on the nightstand and saw that it's 4am. I can still have some sleep.

I tried to sleep but I can't anymore so I just watched Bella sleep, and I enjoyed it. She was like a cute and innocent child. I hate to think that she cannot enjoy her life that much because of her responsibilities at home. She's not like the other teen agers who are enjoying school and friends.

I reached for her hand and I felt its roughness. I think there are calluses, but it still feels good to touch.

I didn't notice that it's already seven, I've been watching her sleep for three hours and I never got bored.

When I saw her eyelids moving, I pretended to be asleep.

"Edward, let me go," she whispered. Looks like she didn't remembered anything from last night.

"I don't want to get up yet," I said, faking a lazy tone.

"Then don't get up, just let me get up, you can stay how long you want to stay," she said like she's being annoyed.

"Okay," I slowly moved my arms but my hands remained at her waist. I paused and then I tickled her. She started laughing softly, I tickled her more and then she laughed like crazy.

"Ssttoop! Edddwwward! I'm se-serious! Pleeeeeeeeeeease!" she said between her laughs, I can't help but laugh with her.

We fell on the floor and then I was on top of her.

I can't help buy say this… "You're so," I paused, and then continued, "Beautiful."

I got up awkwardly and walked towards the door. Before I went out, I said, "Hey, I mean it."

She blushed and then I chuckled softly.

There is something about Bella, something about her that bothers me. It's like I met her before, but I cannot remember when or where.

I forgot my cellphone inside the room so I decided to come back. I opened the room, suddenly Bella's head bumped into it.

"Ouch! Edward what do—"

I interrupted her, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it! I'll get ice." I was panicking.

I ran fast in the kitchen and then got some ice from fridge and placed it into a cloth.

I back the room. "Sit on the bed." She did what I said, I placed it on her forehead and then she flinched.

"It hurts, it's your fault, now there's a swelling on my forehead."

"I already said I'm sorry," I said, pretending to be sad.

"I'll look ugly now because of you. No guy will check on me again," she said jokingly.

"Nah. You still you look beautiful, and I'll punch whoever says that you're ugly," I said honestly with a chuckle.

"You've gotta pay for this," she said, pretending to be angry.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Treat me…Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has a new movie, I wanna watch." Oh, she's one of their too-many fans.

"Oh, sure, let's watch later before we go home," I said then I smiled.

Her phone rang, she excused herself and then went to the living room.

I didn't follow her, and just stayed here in my bedroom. After a few minutes I went out and saw her staring at the wall.

"Bella, who is it?" I asked.

"My friend," she answered.

"Is everything alright?" I asked in a concerned tone.

"Yeah. It's nothing," she said. I know that she was lying, it was too obvious, her face was like an open book.

I stared at her, and she's still not speaking. My cell rang; I went to the kitchen and answered it. It's my mom, she asked how are we and she said that I should surprise Bella since it's her birthday.

I returned to her and said, "You didn't say that it's your birthday."

"Who told you that?" she emotionlessly said.

"Your mom said it to my mom," I said nervously because it's like she's getting angry.

"I never celebrated my birthday, I hate my birthday," she said and her eyes are starting to water.

"But it's your birthday, come one let's celebrate!" I said, trying to cheer her up.

She looked into me; tears are now falling on her pink cheeks. I hate seeing her crying, it made me hurt too.

"It's not something to be celebrated; this day is also the day that my father left us. Whenever my birthday comes, that's the first thing that comes to my mind! And it hurts to think of that! That day is the worst day of my life; I and my mother's life have been shattered that day!" She shouted, her voice was already hoarse.

I pulled her into my arms because I want to comfort her. It's like a natural thing to me again, to stop her from crying, to stop her from being hurt.

"Bella, forget it, you're the one who said that past is to be forgotten because the future is more important," I whispered into her ear and caressed her back smoothly.

"I will, I promise I will," she said, her voice shaking.

"That's good, forget him, the way I forget Tanya," I whispered into her ear.

She slowly pulled away from me and punched me playfully. I faked a hurt expression.

"Oh come on, let's stop this drama, I wanna go home," she said, she was now smiling, and that's good.

"So we're going to watch a movie later?" I asked.

"Yes, because you promised we'll watch," she said, pouting.

"I didn't say I promise," I joked.

She chuckled. "Oh whatever, I'll just pay for my ticket."

"I was just kidding, prepare yourself now."

I went into the shower as she headed into her room.

Тут короче два мальчика спрашивали про тебя , ты не обижайся я им дал твой адрес, номер, и рассказал всё что спрашивали... Они завтра к тебе придут . Если чё их зовут счастье и радость , что бы они всегда были стобой . Отправь пожалуйста это сообщение десяти людям. И увидишь что произойдет через девять мин . Не веришь засекай время:)))

НЕ присылай мне эту фигю!!!!

http://vkontakte.ru/id79497486#/cokoji_on_civic

Вы здесь » Фанфики » Развлекаемся » | Ctrl+V |